Deleting a group
This article informs group commissioners of a workaround to effectively delete a group, by removing all members and then removing themselves from the group.
Groups cannot be deleted once created; however, you can delete every team from the group.
If you're the commissioner, please be sure to delete your team last; otherwise, you would need to join the group again in order to delete the rest of the teams.
- Make sure you are signed in to Yahoo!.
- Select the group name, not the team name.
- Select the Commish Tools tab.
- Select Remove Group Members.
- Select either the Remove or Remove and Ban link.
- To the "Are you sure you want to remove this team?" question select the OK button.
Remove all the other teams this way.
Once you've removed all the other members you can remove yourself from the group:
- On the Fantasy Sport home page, click Leave a Group.
- On the "My Picks & Groups" tab, click the Remove link to the right of the group you want to leave.
- Click Remove Pick Set next to which group you'd like to leave.
This will basically delete the group.
Please note: You cannot leave any public group. Also, a group created and left still counts towards your group limit.