Selecting a golfer and editing lineup in Fantasy Golf
How to select your golfers and edit your lineup.
The "Drag & Drop" method is the format for roster adjustments. You can click on the player and drag him over to the intended spot; the player already in that spot will automatically be moved to the spot you pulled the initial player from. Once the roster changes have been made, you can select Save Roster to finalize the changes.
To change your lineup of golfers:
- Visit the Fantasy Golf home page.
- Click your team name to begin the edit process.
- From the selection screen, select the necessary number of golfers depending on the group that you are editing (A=2, B=4, C=2).
- Click Save Roster.
- You will be able to select the "+" (green plus symbol) next to the golfers that you wish to use for the upcoming tournament.
You can select or change golfers from the A, B, and C Lists by clicking on the player and dragging him to the intended roster spot (My Bench or My Foursome).
You can filter out golfers who are not entered in that week's tournament by checking the box for Show Only Entered Golfers:
Golfers in the "My Foursome" section will contribute to scoring. If the golfer is in the "My Bench" section, the golfer will not contribute to your team's score.
These areas will show as "locked" if it is past the deadline to select your players for the tournament. The deadline to pick players for a new team or select any new golfers for your existing squad is 1:59 a.m. (Pacific Time) each Thursday unless noted.
Notes on changing golfers between rounds:
- The default deadline to make team changes for the next round is 2:00 a.m. PT each night but will automatically adjust to be 5 minutes before the first tee time of the round, once that is known.
- Changes made to your lineup will be reflected the following day. Please note that no lineup changes can be made on the final day of the tournament.
- In the event that a round is delayed or suspended, please see Fantasy Golf - What happens when a round is delayed or suspended.