How to reverse league player adds and trades
This article will explain what a commissioner can reverse their league's transactions that includes player adds and trades.
Once a transaction has been processed and has been added to your league's transaction log, it is not possible to reverse or veto the transaction.
Pending trades cannot be canceled, but the commish does have the option of editing rosters after the trade has been processed via the "Commissioner Tools."
Editing a league trade or player add:
- Click on the Commish tools.
- Click on Edit Rosters.
- Click on the Drop Players link.
- From the Drop Players page, you'll want to drop all players involved in the transaction from the managers rosters. Click Submit to initiate your player drops.
- Staying on the Edit Rosters page, you'll next add the players back to the appropriate teams by clicking on the Add Players link. Add the player(s) back the appropriate teams and then click on Submit after each change.
- Players will be added to bench positions, so team owners should be instructed to activate those players, or you may do it yourself using the Edit Rosters tool.
If a trade is being reversed because of suspected collusion or cheating, the teams involved may be locked from future deals using the Lock Teams tool.