Season dates and deadlines in Fantasy Football
Dates for the season, registration, and the last day of the live draft.
Yahoo! Fantasy Football dates and deadlines:
- Transactions: All drafts must be completed by 11:59 PM PT the day before the deadline.
- Fantasy Football season: Thursday, Sept. 5, 2013 - Sunday, December 29, 2013 (this correspond to the entire 2013 NFL regular season). If you miss the deadline you can draft after week 1.
- Registration:Wednesday, May 29, 2013 - Friday, Oct. 18, 2013.
- Last date to conduct a live draft: Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013.
Drafting after the season has begun:
- If the draft happens after the game week is already underway, your league will not begin its season until the start of the following week.
- Retroactive scoring: The commissioner of a custom (private) league can opt to run a retroactive stats update in any league that drafts after the season has begun. Under these conditions, teams in your league can accumulate wins and losses for weeks completed prior to your league's draft.
- Note: Retroactive scoring is not available in public leagues. In addition, statistics from makeup games and playoff games played after the scheduled season end date will not be included in the scoring for any fantasy league.
Learn more about joining or creating a Yahoo! Fantasy Football league.