Reporting scoring dispute in Fantasy Football
This article covers the following points:
- Where to view stat corrections
- Live data discrepancies
- Information to report scoring discrepancies
- When live stats become official
All official player scoring, live data corrections, and league standings are normally updated by 8:00am PT the morning after the game(s).
Select on the Stat Corrections link from the "Players" page to view the listing of stat corrections that are pending or have been completed. In Head-to-Head leagues, corrections will be processed only if they apply to the most recently completed matchups.
Please consider the following when reviewing scoring in your league:
- Your league settings page displays all scoring categories selected in your league along with the corresponding point value for each. To view your league settings, please visit your league overview page and select the Scoring & Settings link.
- Take note of negative scoring categories such as interceptions, fumbles lost, or missed field goals (FGM).
- Players receive credit for stats in all categories regardless of position, so a wide receiver might be credited with a tackle (from a special teams play or turnover).
- The commissioner of a Private League might adjust the modifier associated with any scoring category if a mistake has been made. These changes are applied retroactively to completed matchups automatically the next time scoring is updated in your league.
In addition to these stat corrections, the NFL reviews each game's recording and issues its own weekly stat corrections late Wednesday and we have them posted around 8:00am the following day.
If you believe that an error has been made in the scoring of your team or matchup, please contact us with the following information:
- The name of the team in question.
- Your League ID#.
- The players and statistics in question.
- Any reference point (box score, recap, news story, etc.) that might help in resolving the issue.
To contact Customer Care, please select the Get Help button on the right of the page.