All-Star week scoring in Fantasy Baseball
This article explains how Yahoo! Sports will score Fantasy Week 15 that runs from July 8-21, during the same time as the MLB All-Star week.
Statistics earned in the All-Star Game on Tuesday, July 16, 2013, are not counted in scoring for Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball.
All-Star Game live stats will be displayed during the game itself, and points are displayed on your team page and in StatTracker, but these stats will not count toward your league scoring totals. The All-Star Game points will be cleared in an overnight update.
Because the All-Star break is now four days long, Yahoo! Sports has combined the shortened week following the All-Star Game with the preceding week. As a result, Fantasy Week 15 will run from July 8-21.
Please consider the following with regards to the two-week Fantasy period.
- There are no changes to your innings-pitched minimum during this Fantasy week. It is not necessary to accumulate double the innings. So if your league features a 10-inning minimum, you must accumulate a total of 10 innings over the course of the Fantasy week. It is not necessary to accumulate 20 innings.
- If your league allows weekly roster moves and lineup changes, deadlines are not altered for this Fantasy week. Teams will be allowed to change their lineups at the midway point of the Fantasy week.
- There are no changes to your weekly transaction limit during this Fantasy week. So if your league features a 3-transaction limit, managers will only be able to make 3 player adds via waivers or free agency during this Fantasy week.
- Stats are cumulative for the two weeks of the matchup.
- Stats and scoring are not reset after one week of the matchup has been completed.