Starting draft after Week 1 in Fantasy Football
This article details how to begin your draft after Week 1 has begun, and shows you how to edit the teams' rosters to include Week 1 scoring.
The Commissioner of a Custom League that drafts after Week 1 has begun has the option of changing the starting scoring date from Week 2 to Week 1.
To do this:
- Log into Yahoo! Fantasy Football.
- Click on the COMMISH TOOLS tab.
- Click on the Edit League Settings link.
- Change the "Start League scoring in:" from Week 2 to Week 1.
- Click the Save button.
Once that is done, the league's standings will update overnight to include Week 1 scoring.
The Commissioner of a Custom League that drafts after Week 1 also has the option of updating rosters for all teams for Week 1 games.
To do this:
- Click on the Commish Tools tab.
- From the "Team Management" section, click Edit Rosters.
- For each team, you must select the team name, and add players and the appropriate week (Week 1).
- To save time, it is recommended that you do this for starting players only, since reserves do not count in scoring. Once all players have been added, you must repeat the process and select the Edit Lineup option for each team.
- Finally, check your league settings to confirm that you have selected Week 1 as your start week for scoring. Week 1 matchups should update shortly after you have completed this process (though processing may happen overnight).