Troubleshooting difficulties watching a video
- Learn how to remove and reinstall your Adoble Flash Player, if you are unable to load or play a video.
- This can also resolve issues with Interactive Charts and video playback in News, Breakout, The Daily Ticker, Daniel Gross, and Financially Fit.
The version of Adobe Flash Player on your computer may have become corrupted and could be interfering with the proper functioning of your browser.
To uninstall Adobe Flash Player and reinstall its latest version:
- Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller and save it to your desktop.
- Close all running programs on your computer. Note: Be sure to close all Web browsers and instant messaging programs as these use Adobe Flash Player.
- Run the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller that you downloaded to your desktop. Note: The uninstaller can't remove Adobe Flash Player from any programs you have in use.
- After the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller has completed, restart your computer.
- Install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
If these steps fail to resolve the issue, please see the help article about troubleshooting bandwith issues.