How to select a new pre-defined theme for your tab
Each of your tabs can have its own color.
- The tab you want to change by clicking its tab name.
- Click the Themes button.
- Click Choose Theme. A list of color and texture options and a palette of choice categories opens.
- Click on a theme category to see the available options within that category. Note: if you choose the Custom theme category, you can choose a custom theme that you previously created.
- Click through the colors and themes to see what's available.
- Use the up and down arrows on the right to scroll through the choices.
- Preview a few choices by clicking the color or theme. The tab changes to your choice, and the Current Color continues to show the original color or theme. To revert to your original theme, click on the Current Color box.
- When you find something you like, click I'm Done to save the current choice.
Your change affects only the tab you're viewing. Each tab can have its own background.