How to set up the My Mail app to preview your email
Your Yahoo!7 email account is automatically linked to your My Inbox app whenever you are signed in with your Yahoo!7 ID. To add other email accounts to My Inbox:
- Open the My Inbox app.
- Click Options in the upper right corner of the app.
- Select Settings.
- Click the + for the account you want to add.
- Fill in the required fields for your email account:
- For AOL Mail and Gmail, you only need your email address and password.
- For POP Mail and Hotmail, you need your email address and password, plus some information about your mail server. If you need help determining any of this information, contact your email provider.
Note: If you have more than one AOL, Gmail, or Yahoo!7 email address, you can add it as a POP Mail account. Some email providers require you to subscribe to a paid service to access their email accounts as POP Mail.