Unable to register mobile device
You may not receive a confirmation code, or you may receive the error message: "We are unable to support the number that you have provided at this time."
Some users are currently unable to register their mobile devices; this is a known issue.
Our product team is currently investigating this issue, and we hope to have a resolution soon.
First make sure that the number you are trying to register is served by one of our supported wireless carriers.
If your mobile number is supported, as a possible workaround, please try the following troubleshooting:
- From your mobile device, unblock and reset the Yahoo! Messenger Mobile service.
- Try to register your mobile number again.
If the issue continues for a prolonged period of time, please contact us, and we'll provide any updates we may have at that time. For the quickest possible resolution, please provide the following details:
- What is your mobile number?
- Who is your wireless carrier (e.g., AT&T, Verizon, etc.)?
- Are you receiving an error message? If so, please include the exact text of the error.