Fix video and interactive feature problems
Are you unable to load or play a video, or use an interactive feature on a Yahoo site? To resolve most issues, make sure your computer has the latest version of Adobe Flash Player installed.
Reinstalling Adobe Flash Player
First, make sure you're using the latest version of any Yahoo supported web browser. If the problem continues, complete the steps below.
- Download the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller and save it to your computer.
- Close all programs on your computer, to make sure the uninstallation works
- Run the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller that you downloaded to your computer.
- After the Adobe Flash Player uninstaller has completed, restart your computer.
- Install the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.
If these steps don't resolve a video issue, see the help article about troubleshooting bandwith issues.