How to start or stop sharing updates
This article describes how to turn on or turn off sharing updatesNotes that are shared between you and your friends that describe what you’re doing on Yahoo! and other sites. that appear in Yahoo! Messenger.
You can use Yahoo! Profile to manage how you share your updates or to stop sharing them altogether.
How to stop sharing your updates:
- Go to your Yahoo! Profile page.
- Select Settings (gear icon) located on the upper right side of the page.
- Select Activity Sharing.
- Under "Activity Sharing," select the first toggle button to switch between either setting that you prefer:
- You are sharing your updates
- You are not sharing your updates
Additional updates notes:
- To stop sharing an instance of an update: Select View More Sources at the bottom of the page to display more of your updates.
- It is not possible to delete specific updates.