How to Use Google Chrome with Messenger
This article describes how to use Google Chrome with Messenger, including procedures to:
- Update to the latest browser version
- Clear the browser cache to optimize for use with Messenger
First, check for any Chrome browser software updates:
- Click the Tools menu (look for the wrench icon at the upper right-hand corner).
- Select About Google Chrome.
- The Chrome browser will automatically check for updates and provide an option to install them if they are available.
Next, clear the temporary cache memory files in the Chrome browser:
- Click the Tools menu again (look for the wrench icon at the upper right-hand corner).
- Select Clear browsing data.
- Click to select the check boxes for all options.
- Click the drop down menu and select Everything.
- Click the Clear Browsing Data button.