Can't get past CAPTCHA code
Yahoo! uses CAPTCHA to protect against spam or other unauthorized account access. Follow the troubleshooting steps below if you can't read the CAPTCHA code or the CAPTCHA code doesn't load.
If you can't read the CAPTCHA code:
- Try these two options:
- Click Need audio assistance? above the CAPTCHA to hear the code read aloud.
- Click Can't read this code? below the CAPTCHA to see a different code.
- You can try these options as many times as needed until you can successfully enter the code.
If the CAPTCHA code fails to load:
- Check that your Browser is set to properly display images.
- For more information, see our help article about troubleshooting image loading problems.
- A browser add-on could be causing the issue, try turning off your add-ons.
- For more information, see our help article about turning off browser add-ons and plug-ins.
- Try a different browser or installing an updated browser supported by Yahoo!.
- For more information, see our help article about Yahoo! supported web browsers; this article also has links to download the latest browser versions.
- To learn more, see our help article about CAPTCHA word verification.