Looping back to sign in page or unable to sign in with Yahoo! Messenger for Android
The resolution in this article can assist with the following problems:
- Unable to sign in to Yahoo! Messenger for Android
- Locked out from signing into a mobile version of Yahoo! Messenger
The symptoms may include being looped back to the original sign-in prompt or encountering a sign-in error preventing access to your account.
Additionally, you may be unable to sign in to Yahoo! Messenger on a desktop or laptop computer.
First, try the resolutions suggested in "Troubleshooting the Yahoo! Messenger for Android app".
As a workaround, please try signing in to Yahoo! Messenger for Mobile from your phone's browser.
If you are still unable to sign in with your mobile device, please contact us using the Get Help button in the lower right hand corner. For the fastest possible resolution, please provide the following details:
- The exact steps you are taking to sign in. Indicate if you are using your mobile web browser, or if you are using an official Yahoo! Messenger application on your device.
- Describe what happens on your screen. List the exact text of any error message, if any.
- Note if you are able to sign in with Yahoo! Messenger for Mail.