How To Enable Voice
This article describes the steps for turning on Voice in the Instant Message (IM) window.
To enable Voice in an IM window:
- Double-click the contact in your Messenger List.
- Click Voice on the IM toolbar.
- Click and hold down the green Talk button to start talking. When you're done talking, release the button.
Here's how to enable Voice in a Conference:
- Launch the Invite Contacts to Conference window.
- Select Enable Voice Chat for this conference.
- Invite your friends, and you should be all set.
Please Note: The Talk button will turn green when you're connected to the Voice servers.