How to Remove Someone From the Ignore List
This document explains how to edit your ignore list.
When you remove someone from your Ignore List, you'll need to also add them as a contact to your Yahoo! Messenger List again if you would like to chat to with them.
How to remove someone from your Yahoo! Messenger Ignore List:
- Select Messenger | Preferences.
- From the list on the left, select Ignore List.
- Select the contact you would like to remove from the Ignore List.
- Once the contact is selected, the Remove button becomes available.
- Click Remove, then click OK.
Next, you'll need to add them to your Messenger List, for instructions, see How to add a contact to your Messenger List.