How to unblock someone
This article describes how to remove someone from your blocked list (Ignore List).
It is possible to unblock users, but only from desktop and mobile Web versions of Yahoo! Messenger.
To unblock someone from the Yahoo! Messenger installed on your PC:
- Click Messenger | Preferences.
- Select Ignore List under "Category" on the left.
- Select the person's name you wish to remove in the Ignore List box.
- Click Remove.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
To unblock someone from Yahoo! Messenger for Mobile:
- Select Settings.
- Select Edit Ignore List.
- Select that contacts that you would like to remove from your Ignore List.
- Select Remove.
To unblock someone using Yahoo! Messenger for Mac:
- Select the Yahoo! Messenger | Preferences.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click the Ignore List button.
- Select the name of the contact you would like to remove from your Ignore List.
- Click the Minus sign (-) button and the contact will be unblocked.