How to start a Messenger webcam conversation on your PC
This document explains the steps for starting a conversation with your webcam in Yahoo!7 Messenger versions 9 and 10 .
To start a webcam conversation:
- Select Messenger | My Webcam. The "My Webcam" window opens.
- Select Actions | More Actions.
- Click Invite to View My Webcam. The "Invite to View My Webcam" window appears.
- Select a friend from "My Contacts" or click Other Contact and type the Yahoo!7 ID of someone not in your Contact List.
- Your friend will receive an invitation message on their computer to accept or decline your invitation.
- When your friend accepts, a conversation window appears on your screen.
- Type your message in the text area at the bottom of the Conversation window.
- Select Conversation | Close when you are finished.
To improve your experience, please use video calling, a new webcam technology available with Yahoo!7 Messenger Messenger 10. Video calling offers more features and better quality for your webcam experience.