How to Uninstall Yahoo!7 Messenger from Windows XP
This document explains how to uninstall Yahoo!7 Messenger from Windows XP.
Here's how to uninstall Yahoo!7 Messenger from Windows XP:
- On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the "Run" command.
- Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. This opens "Add or Remove Programs."
- Select Yahoo!7 Messenger and click the Change/Remove button.
- In the window that opens, click Finish to uninstall.
- When uninstall is complete, restart your computer.
Once your computer has been restarted, please click here to download and install the latest version of Yahoo!7 Messenger.