How to stop "certificate error message" on Internet Explorer Browser
This article describes the steps on how to avoid getting certificate error message.
- Computer's date is incorrect
- The security certificate has expired
- The website is not trustable
There are two ways to solve this issue:
- Check your computer's time and date on the right lower-corner part of the monitor.
- Right click on the time to adjust the time and date.
- Click Tools | Internet Options | Advanced Tab
- Under Security, uncheck the boxes "Check for publisher's revocation" and "Check for server certificate revocation"
- Click Ok
- Close and relaunch Interner Explorer