How to stop getting 446363 alerts
This article explains what to do if you are getting alerts from 4INFO.com.
The "446363" alerts you're receiving are powered by "4INFO.com." It's possible to cancel the alerts by following these steps:
- Confirm receipt of an SMS message from "446363."
- Open the SMS message and select "Reply."
- Type "STOP" (without the quotes) and send the message.
This will send a command back to the SMS messaging system and automatically unregister your phone from this service.
If you are still receiving the same alerts after 48 hours, please click Contact Yahoo! on this page and provide the following information:
- Your mobile phone number (area code and number)
- Your mobile phone carrier (Ex: AT&T, Sprint, etc.)
- Exact text of the alert including sender information and date/timestamp
Irvine, CA at 8:26 a.m.
PDT: 61F Light Rain
Lo:55F Hi:68F TWC Weather
6:48 p.m. Fri, Sep 21
Note: You may be receiving mobile messages from more than one source. Yahoo! can only stop alerts that it manages. Your carrier can prevent all mobile messages from being delivered to your device; this will stop all SMS, not just Yahoo! alerts.