Sending email using the Yahoo! Mail app for Android
Learn how to compose, send, forward, and reply to messages using the Yahoo! Mail app for Android.
To compose and send a new email:
- Tap the Compose icon in the top-right of the screen.
- Enter the information into the recipient, title, and body fields.
- If you would like to edit the From address, tap the drop-down arrow in the From field and select an email address.
- Tap Send.
Note: The option to send messages to contact lists is not currently available when using the mobile version of Yahoo! Mail or the Android app.
To reply to an email:
- Tap the message to which you want to respond to.
- Tap the Reply button at the bottom of the screen.
Note: You can tap the Reply to all button to reply to the sender as well as all the recipients included in the email.
To forward an email:
- Tap the message you want to forward.
- Tap the Menu button on your Android device.
- Tap Forward.