App troubleshooting for iOS devices
Learn what you can do if you are having problems loading or launching an official Yahoo! app on your Apple device (iPhone, iPod, iPad).
Keeping your apps up-to-date is important:
- Check if you have latest app version: Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the application to your iOS device.
- The latest app version is important: The latest version will be the most complete and usually includes fixes to known issues and/or product feature additions.
App troubleshooting steps for most iOS devices:
- Uninstall the application from your device.
- Reboot your phone by turning your device off and then back on.
- Reinstall the application from the App Store.
App troubleshooting steps for the iPhone:
- We recommend that you use the Troubleshooting Assistant at Apple Support, go to: iPhone Troubleshooting Assistant.
- Using the Troubleshooting Assistant:
- Instructs you on the proper reboot procedure for your iPhone.
- Resolves common syncing and network issues that may interfere with app functionality.