Getting Yahoo! Mobile
Learn how to get the latest version of Yahoo! Mobile, and where to find a version that works with your device.
Follow the instructions below to get the latest version of Yahoo! Mobile and find a version that works with your device.
Note: These steps should help resolve the most common access issues for Yahoo! Mobile webpages.
How to get the latest version of Yahoo! Mobile locate a version for your device:
- Ensure that you are accessing Yahoo! Mobile directly from our Mobile webpage.
- Go to Yahoo! Mobile so that you can ensure that you have the latest version of Yahoo! Mobile that is compatible with your phone.
- Select the all services tab | select mobile service.
- Select the device name that you would like to get the service for.
- Type your mobile phone number in the boxes at the right.
- Select Send a link to my phone.
- We will send you a text message with information on how to obtain the best possible version for your mobile device.
Some devices do best using Opera Mini:
- To obtain Opera Mini, go to the Opera Mini download page and follow the installation prompts.
- Once this is completed, launch your Opera Mini browser.
- Go to the bookmarked section and select the link with the Yahoo! symbol.
- You will be directed to the Yahoo! homepage.
- From there you can access all the current services available from Yahoo!.
Note: Service quality can vary depending on time, location, device, and mobile operator coverage.