Link or Unlink my Facebook with Yahoo! Messenger for Android
This article explains how to link or unlink Facebook Chat when using the Yahoo! Messenger for Android app.
To link your Yahoo! Messenger and Facebook accounts:
- Tap the Link to Facebook option located at the top of your Messenger List.
- Type in your email address/phone number and password, then tap Login.
- Tap Allow after confirming your account name.
- You should see a message saying that your Yahoo! Messenger account has been successfully linked to Facebook. You will now see your online Facebook friends in your Messenger List.
To unlink Facebook:
- Access Yahoo! Profile from a computer.
- Click Settings.
- Under "Linked Accounts," select Manage my linked accounts.
- Click Remove for Facebook.
- A confirmation window will pop up, click Remove.
Please Note: The Remove Link to Facebook option in Yahoo! Messenger for Android does not function in the current version.