How to set up IMAP on your mobile device or email client
You can access your Yahoo!7 Mail from another email client or your mobile device by setting up IMAP. For complete instructions, please consult your provider's help pages, as the process varies depending on your email client or device.
When setting up IMAP, you will need the following settings:
- Incoming Server: imap.mail.yahoo.com
- Outgoing Server: smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Incoming Port: 993 (requires SSL)
- Outgoing Port: 465 (requires SSL/TLS)
- Username: full email address (for example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
- Password: the password you login to Yahoo!7 with.
If you are having trouble setting up IMAP, we recommend reviewing the help pages for your email client or your phone.