How to display your avatar on Message Boards
You can display your avatar along with any of your post on Message Boards.
- Click Message Boards Settings at the upper-right corner of any page on the message boards site.
- Click the tab on the left titled Avatars & Profiles Settings.
- If you have not yet created an avatar, click the link to Create my Avatar, which takes you to the Yahoo! Avatars site.
- When your avatar is created, find the heading titled "Display avatar" where you see options to either hide or display. Select Display my Avatar.
- Under the heading "Display with profiles" you need to check a box next to the profiles that you want your avatar to appear with when you post messages.
- Click the Save button to put your changes into effect and return to Message Boards.
Please note: Your Yahoo! Avatars appears with all messages posted using any of the profiles checked. If you post using more than one profile, be aware that the same avatar appears next to both profiles.