How to move an email to a folder
There's a few ways to move an email to a folder:
Use the "Move" button:
- Select the check boxes to the left of the email(s) you want to move.
- Select the Move button in the toolbar. (Note: this button is not clickable unless emails are selected.)
- A pull down menu appears.
- Select the folder you'd like to move the messages to.
The message(s) move to the selected folder
Drag the email:
- Click and hold down the email(s).
- Drag it over to the left side onto the name of a folder.
- When the name of the folder lights up, unclick the message.
The message(s) move to the selected folder.
Tips for moving more than one email:
- To select messages in a sequence (an entire block of emails), press the "Shift" key and click on the first and last message.
- When you've selected the messages you want to move, just click on one, hold it down, and drag it over as above.