Emails are sorted with the newest messages at the top by default, but you can change your sort options any time you like!
You can sort your emails from the "View" menu. You'll have different options available, depending on whether the Conversations feature is enabled or disabled.
With Conversations enabled
- Date - Newest emails appear on top.
- Click again to reverse sort order.
- Unread - Unread email appears on top.
- Attachments - Emails with attachments appear on top.
- Starred - Emails marked with a star appear on top.
With Conversations disabled
In addition to the sort options above, you'll also have:
- Sender - Sorts alphabetically by sender. Learn more about sorting by sender.
- Subject - Sorts alphabetically by the subject line.
Our sort options are just the beginning. Learn about Yahoo Mail's other features.