Viewing and downloading photo attachments
When you receive an email message with photos or other images attached, you'll see thumbnail-sized versions of the images at the bottom of the message. You can view a slideshow of the images and also download them.
To view a slideshow:
- To start the slideshow, click the View Slideshow button below the images, or click one of the attached images.
- To control the slideshow:
- Click the arrow buttons at the bottom of the player, or press the right and left arrows on your keyboard, to see the next or previous photo at your own pace
- Click the pause button to temporarily stop the slideshow and the play button to start it again.
- Click on an image in the slideshow to cause the next image to open.
- To close the slideshow and go back to Mail, click the X in the upper-right corner of the slideshow window.
To download image attachments:
- Download image attachments: to learn how, see this help article about downloading attachments.
- Download images while viewing an image slideshow:
- You can download all images from an image slideshow by clicking Save all to my computer, at the top of the slideshow.
- Or you can download a single image by clicking the download button on that image, in the slideshow viewer.