How to change the country or language settings in your Yahoo! Mail account
This article explains how to adjust the country or language settings in your Yahoo! Mail account.
In order to adjust the country or language settings in your Yahoo! Mail account, follow the steps below:
- In the upper left corner, click your name.
- Click Account Info. Note: you may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Under Account Settings, click Set language and time zone.
- Select your preferred language in the pull-down menu next Language preferences.
- Click on the right arrow button. Your preferred language should now appear in the column on the right under "Your Languages." Note that you can select up to three languages, the top language on the list will be your default language. If it happens that a Yahoo! Mail page is not available in your first choice language, another preferred language will display if it is available.
- Click Save.
When you return to Yahoo! Mail, the interface will appear in your requested language.