Sending emails to multiple people when there are recipient limits
When sending an email to more than one person:
- Enter additional email addresses (separated by commas) in the To, Cc, or Bcc fields.
- For example: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- There must be at least one email address in the "To" field.
Note: Your message won't be delivered if you do not enter valid email addresses or commas aren't used to separate addresses. Instead, you'll receive an error stating "This is an invalid email address."
When sending an email to a large number of recipients:
Due to our spam policy, we cannot disclose the recipient limit that you can email at one time. To protect against spam, the following may occur if you attempt to send an email to a large number of recipients:
- You may be asked to enter a CAPTCHA verification code before you can send the email.
- You may be unable to send the email unless you reduce the number of recipients in each of the address fields.
If you need to send large numbers of outbound messages on a regular basis, we encourage you to use Yahoo! Groups, which is better designed to handle higher volumes of messages and mailing list distribution.
Note: Sending junk mail or "spam" is a violation of the Yahoo! Mail Terms of Service and will not be tolerated.