Creating a new calendar
You can organize your events into meaningful and manageable groups using different calendars with unique names and colors. With separate calendars, you can choose to see your events one at a time, a few at a time, or all at once.
To create a new calendar:
- Go to Yahoo! Mail and select the Calendar tab.
- If the left panel is hidden, click the arrow icon () in the left margin.
- Click the small gear icon () beside "Calendars" and select Create Calendar.
- Type a title for the new calendar.
- Select a color for the calendar.
- Click Save.
- The new calendar is added to your calendar list in the left panel.