Events appearing in the wrong time zone in Calendar
Instructions for changing your calendar's time zone.
If your events are appearing at the wrong time, it is usually caused by having the wrong time zone set in Yahoo! Calendar.
To correct your time zone:
- Go to Yahoo! Mail and select the Calendar tab.
- Click the gear icon () at the top of the page and select Calendar Options from the menu that appears. (For Mail Classic select Options | Calendar Options.)
- Click General at the left.
- General settings display at the right.
- Select the correct time zone from the Time Zone menu.
- Click Back to Calendar when you are done.
When you return to Yahoo! Calendar, you should see events at the correct time.