How do I delete a folder?
This article describes how to delete a folder in Yahoo!7 Mail.
Before you can delete a folder, you must delete all emails contained in the folder.
To delete a folder:
- Open the folder you would like to delete by clicking on it.
- Delete all emails contained in the folder, or move them to another folder. You can delete all folders on a page at once by checking the box just above the email list, on the left.
A. Click to delete select emails
B. Click to select all emails on page
- Once the folder is empty, right click (or Control-Click Hold down the "Control" key on the keyboard and click the folder icon on Mac) on the folder icon.
- Select Delete Folder from the menu.
- Click OK in the confirmation prompt.
Note: You can only delete mail folders that you create, not Yahoo!7 Mail permanent folders such as Inbox or Drafts. Only empty folders can be deleted, so delete or move all the messages in the folder before you try to delete it.