How to compose and send an email without using a mouse
- How to create a new email using keyboard shortcuts
- How to send an email using accessibility features
To compose and send an email without using a mouse:
- Press the "n" key to create a new message. The "To" field will be focused by default. (Note: if the virtual cursor is on, you'll need to bypass it before pressing "n".)
- Use the Tab and Shift + Tab keys to navigate between "To", "Cc", "Subject" and "Message body" fields.
- Press Ctrl + Enter (Cmd + Enter on the Mac) to send the message.