Forwarding Yahoo!7 Mail to another account
How to set up mail forwarding
To forward your Yahoo!7 Mail to another account:
- Sign in to Yahoo!7 Mail.
- Click the gear icon () in the upper-right corner of the window, and select Mail Options from the menu that appears.
- On the panel on the left, click POP & Forwarding.
- Select the radio button next to Forward Yahoo!7 Mail to another email address.
- Enter the email address to which you would like to forward your mail.
- By default, you mail will forward only -- meaning that a copy will not be retained in your Yahoo!7 Mail account. If you would prefer to save a copy in Yahoo!7 Mail, use the pull-down menu below the email address you entered to select either Store and forward or Store and forward and mark as read.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Your mail is then forwarded to the specified email address.