Error message: Account temporarily blocked from sending messages
- Unable to send emails.
- Received "suspicious activity" error.
To protect from possible abuse, Yahoo!7 Mail can temporarily suspend a user from sending messages if we detect suspicious activity in an account. During the suspension, the user can’t send email, but can receive messages and access email in their inbox and other personal folders.
- If your account has been suspended from sending messages: we recommend waiting a few minutes before resending your message.
- If you believe you have received this message in error: somebody else may be using your account to send mail.
To avoid receiving this error in the future:
- Avoid sending messages to a large number of recipients. Instead, send the message to smaller batches of recipients. (If you frequently send mail to the same, large group of people, we recommend you use Yahoo!7 Groups, which is better equipped to handle large email lists.)
- Avoid sending a large number of emails in a short time period.
If you still can’t send email 48 hours after receiving the error message, please contact us.