How to sync with Mac Address Book
This article explains how to synchronize your Mac OS Address Book app to Yahoo! Contacts on your Mac for versions of Mac OS X 10.5 ("Leopard") and newer.
You can sync Yahoo! Contacts with Mac Address Book.
Note: Only Mac OS X 10.5 ("Leopard") and newer support the sync feature. To check what version of Mac OS X you've got, select the Apple | About This Mac.
How to sync your contacts with Mac Address Book:
- Open the Mac OS Address Book app.
- Go to Address Book | Preferences.
- Select Accounts | On My Mac.
- Check the checkbox for Synchronize with Yahoo!.
- Tap Agree for the Terms of Service.
- Type your Yahoo! ID in the Yahoo! ID box.
- Type your password in the Password box.
- Tap OK.