Autocomplete not working
Autocomplete may not work due to issues with your browser, contacts, or Yahoo! Toolbar.
Autocomplete may not work:
- See our articles about supported browsers for Yahoo! Mail and Yahoo! Mail Classic.
- If you are sending a message to someone not in your contacts or that you haven't sent messages to in the past.
- If you don't have the latest version of Yahoo! Toolbar.
- Go to Yahoo! Toolbar to get the latest version of Yahoo! Toolbar.
You can also insert contacts from your Yahoo! Contacts:
- Yahoo! Mail: While in the Mail Compose window, click on the + (plus) sign beside the "To" box, to select from your contacts.
- Yahoo! Mail Classic: While in the Mail Compose window, click on Insert addresses or To, to select from your contacts.