Caught in a "login loop" where the sign-in box continues to reappear
If the login screen continues to loop and never go anywhere, or if you simply can't access your account, this usually means that the login cookie is not storing properly on your browser.
Here are some things to try:
- Click Sign in as a different user. Once signed out, simply re-enter your ID and password.
- Clearing your Internet Browser's Cache and Cookies may resolve this issue.
- Try all of the log in URLs below, as your results can vary:
- Yahoo! Account -- http://login.yahoo.com/?.intl=in&.done=http://in.yahoo.com
- Yahoo! Mail -- http://in.mail.yahoo.com/
- My Yahoo! -- http://in.my.yahoo.com/
- If possible, try to access each of these links from a different browser or computer, to help eliminate the possibility of an issue with your computer's configuration settings.
- If you have another Yahoo! ID, please let us know if you are experiencing the same issue with that ID as well.
If the issue persists even after trying the URLs above, please contact us using the Get Help button on this page.
- Include the results of these login attempts in your request for assistance.
- Please also provide the steps you used in your attempts to sign in, what you see on your computer screen when you do so, and the exact text of any error messages that you receive for each URL.
- The more detail you provide, the quicker we will be able to find a resolution for your issue.