How do I import a Yahoo! Calendar event invitation to Outlook?
To create a Calendar event with in Outlook 2007, just follow these steps:
- Open the invitation email which includes the attached .ICS file.
- Once the email is open, left click on the attachment (in Yahoo! Mail - the exact steps here may differ for other email providers) and choose Save As. Save this file in a folder on your computer that you specify.
- Once you have saved the file, click File in Outlook, and choose the Import and Export option.
- Click the Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs) option.
- Click Next.
- Browse to the file within your computer, select it, and click OK.
- The event is now added to your Outlook Calendar.