How to create or delete a personal folder in Yahoo!7 Mail Classic
This article describes how to add or delete a folder in Yahoo!7 Mail Classic.
Yahoo!7 Mail folders make it easy to organize your incoming and outgoing messages. You can create up to 256 of your own personal folders to store and organize your messages.
How to create a new personal folder:
- Go to "Folders" or "My Folders" on the left side of your Yahoo!7 Mail page.
- It's next to "Folders" if you don't have personal folders and next to "My Folders" if you have at least one personal folder.
- Click Add.
- Type a name for the folder.
- Folder names can include letters, numbers, and the hyphen (-), space ( ), and underline (_) characters only.
- Click OK.
You will now be able to access your new folder each time you sign in to Yahoo!7 Mail. Your new folder appears alphabetically under the "My Folders" label in the folders list.
Note: It's not possible to create subfolders (that is, folders within folders).
How to delete a personal folder:
- Go to "My Folders" on the left side of your Yahoo!7 Mail page.
- Click Edit.
- Click Delete beside the personal folder you wish to delete.
- Click OK to confirm the deletion.