How to set up your Yahoo! Groups account
This article explains how to set up your Yahoo! Groups account, to include registering for a Yahoo! ID, adding your alternate email addresses, and using Membership Wizard to locate your current subscriptions.
To get started, you’ll need to register for a Yahoo! ID and link it to any email addresses you wish to use for Yahoo! Groups.
- Click on the Sign Up link on any Yahoo! Groups page.
- Complete the registration form and click on I Agree button to accept the Yahoo! Terms of Service.
NOTE: The Yahoo! ID you choose must be unique. It doesn’t need to match your email address.
- You should receive an email confirming your registration. Make sure to record your Yahoo! ID and password. You’ll need these to sign into Yahoo! Groups.
Setting up your account
- Use the Membership Wizard to locate your current subscriptions or to add up to five email addresses to your account. (Note: You will be prompted to sign in with your Yahoo! ID and password.)
- My Groups allows you to manage your account and group memberships.
- Click on the Account Info link near the top-right corner to change your Yahoo! account and profile information.