How to create a photo album in a group
This article describes how to create an album in the photos area of a group, as well as information on how to make your album public or private in the group.
- From the list on the left of any page, click Photos.
- In the upper-right corner, click Create Album.
- Enter a name for your album.
- Who would you like to see these images? You’ve got these options:
- Group - Any group member can add photos to this album.
- Personal - Only you and the moderator can add photos to this album.
- Click Continue to create the album.
- Now, put pictures in it. Click the Select Files button and choose all the photos from your computer you want to upload up to a maximum of 100. If you want, name the photo (if you don't, the name will just be the file name of the photo on the computer).
- Then click the Upload button.