Features of the "fully featured" email format
This article describes the features available in the "fully featured" individual email format.
The following new features are included in the "Fully featured email format":
- Recent Activity Module: This new section, in the upper-right corner of emails, alerts users to recent activity in their group beyond messages.
- Navigation Bar: It links back to all of the services in the group (e.g. photos, calendar, files, etc.) through a set of links that appear at the bottom of each email.
- "Messages in this Topic" link: A count of the total number of messages posted to a topic, plus a link back to view all these messages on the web. This link takes advantages of the "group by topic" feature, which enables users to group all the messages posted in a conversation together.
- Sponsored Links: The "Sponsored Links" module has been moved from the bottom of the email into the right hand column.
- "Reply (via web post)" link: A new link, at the bottom of each message, makes it simple for users to return to the group on the web to reply to a message.
- "Start a new topic" link: A new link, at the bottom of each message, makes it simple for users to start a new topic in the group.
- Change Delivery Settings: A new link, in the footer of each email, makes it simple for users to return to the group and adjust their email settings.