Unable to log into Yahoo!7 Groups
This article provides common solutions to sign in issues for Yahoo!7 Groups.
First try to sign into your Yahoo!7 account:
- Visit our homepage and click the Sign In link.
- Enter your Yahoo!7 ID and password in the spaces provided, and click Sign In.
- Note: Yahoo!7 IDs do not contain "@yahoo.com"
Forgot your password? If you have forgotten your password, you can request a new password via our Password Helper. Please note that, for security reasons, you will first be asked to provide some verification information. Once you have received a new password and have signed into your account, you can update your password to something more personalized by following the steps explained in our help document.
Don't see all of your groups? If you don't see all of your groups listed, please use our Membership Wizard to locate them.
Not able to get past the Sign In screen:
If you are unable to get past the "Sign In" screen, please review the descriptions below and identify which one applies. We realize this list contains a lot of information, but please read it carefully, as it will most likely provide a solution:
- Getting a new sign-in page with an error mesage: If you are brought to a new sign in page with the error message "Invalid Password" or "Invalid ID," please visit this help page for additional information on the three typical reasons for receiving this message.
Cookie setting issues: There are a number of reasons why your cookie may not be set properly, please review our help article about sign-in issues affected by problems with cookie settings.
Other possible causes:
- Your browser's cookie files are corrupted. Corrupted cookie files sometimes cease to support Yahoo!7. Follow the instructions on our help page about clearing cookies and cache.
- Your browser is corrupted. It may be that your browser itself is corrupted. The easiest solution may be to try another browser (if you have one) on your computer. You can download a new browser or an updated version of your present browser. See our help article about supported browsers to download a new browser. Note that this may take a while, depending on the speed of your Internet connection.