Customizing My Market on Yahoo! Finance
To edit the new My Market module:
Note: You can only customize your display settings if you have a Yahoo! ID and are signed in.
- Sign in to Yahoo! Finance.
- Click the gear icon () under the "Get Quotes" section.
- Choose the number of quotes you would like to display. You can choose to display 3, 5, 7, or 9 quotes. (If you have previously customized this module with an even number of quotes (2, 4, 6, or 8), we will backfill an extra quote in the module for spacing.)
- Enter the symbols you would like to be displayed in the numbered symbol boxes. If you wish, you can also enter a name to be displayed in place of the symbol.
- Enter a label for your newly customized My Market module
- Click Save and Close.
To update your customized tab, click the gear icon (). (Note: You will need to sign in with your Yahoo! ID if have not done so yet.)